Join Our Team
Are you prepared to elevate your podiatry career to new heights?
At Southern Sports Podiatry, we are driven by purpose and guided by our core values. We are in
search of an exceptional practitioner who shares our purpose, values, and mindset to be part of our Queenstown team.
Our culture is geared towards high performance, we offer support that ensures you achieve what you want to
achieve in your career. We maintain continuous communication through weekly, monthly, and quarterly touchpoints to keep you on the
path to success.
We have made substantial investments in cutting-edge technology to enhance our team's capabilities and achieve superior patient
At Southern Sports Podiatry you will be encouraged to advance your career in line with your unique interests and aspirations.
We have modern facilities, can provide flexible work hours/work week to make most of the things on offer in Queenstown and excellent remuneration for high performers!
Here’s what’s waiting for you:
We are an MSK focused practice with some specific general care patients (ie. ingrown nails,
verruca and specific bookings for fungal nails wanting outcomes). We don’t have a huge caseload of the cut and come again
Our approach involves employing a variety of world-class assessments and treatments to deliver optimal outcomes for our patients.
Located in the heart of the Southern Alps, Queenstown has it all! If you are a skier there are 4 skifields within easy access, if you love to get out on your bike there are world class downhill trails or over 100km of cross country trails. If you love to hike then there is plenty available too!
What we have:
- Pressure mapping to understand the mechanics of footstrike
- In-house 3D design software for crafting ideal orthotics
- 3D printed bracing through EXO-L and the Richie Brace
- Focused Shockwave
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Perineural Injection Therapy for pain
- Prolotherapy for tendon, ligament, and bone issues
- Foot mobilisation techniques (FMT)
- Foot and leg strengthening
- Swift Microwave Therapy for Verrucas
- Lunula Laser for fungal nails
- Onyfix Nail bracing
- Falkners method (multi-puncture) for verrucas
- World class communication and documentation systems - Cliniko, Physitrack and Heidi/Nabla (AI based software for note-taking - never type another clinical note again!)
- Work closely with local specialists to obtain high-tech imaging where needed
If this seems like your dream job then apply with cover letter, CV and short introduction video with the following:
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
2. Where do you live and work / study now?
3. What can you bring to this job?
4. Why do you do what you do?
5. Why should we hire you?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The video can be sent via email or to Whatsapp: +64210243 6007
Enter your content here